Map & Directions
Cambridge is ideally situated for travellers visiting Waterloo Region, London, Toronto, & Perth and Brant County. Directly off Hwy. 401, on Hwy. 24 / Hespeler Road, we are within 1 hour of Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, minutes from Region of Waterloo International Airport, and 2 hours from most of southwestern Ontario and the U.S. Border.
From Pearson International Airport, Toronto:
- When leaving the airport, take the ramp for Highway 427 South.
- Take the exit for Highway 401 Westbound towards London. You will end up in the collectors lanes for the 401.
- Merge with the 401 and follow until Cambridge. Take Exit 282, Hespeler Road / Highway 24 South. It is the exit after Franklin Blvd.
- At the end of the exit ramp make a left at the lights and cross the bridge over the 401. Enter the right lane after the bridge to turn right into parking for the Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre.
Directions from Region of Waterloo International Airport, Breslau:
- Exit the airport parking lot, turning left on to Fountain St / Woolwich Rd.
- Follow until Maple Grove Road and make a left. Toyota Manufacturing should be on your right.
- Make a right on to Beaverdale Road, following until Hespeler Road / Highway 24, after the large curve in the road. Turn right on to Hespeler Road.
- Take Hespeler Road across the bridge over the 401, and get into the very right lane to turn into parking for the Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre.