Among Cambridge, ON hotels, the Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre is an independently owned full service hotel with 138 guest rooms, the newly renovated Bruce Craft House with stone fired oven and 10,000 square feet of conference space. Unique to region, the Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre is proudly independently owned. Unrestricted by familiar franchise policies, our independence encourages our hospitality team to take every opportunity to go above and beyond your expectations. We are located directly off the 401 on HWY 24/Hespeler Rd in Cambridge, part of the Tri-Cities and one of the fastest growing areas in Canada.
Hotel Amenities & Services
Printing and Fax
The Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre is owned and managed by Skyline.
As one of the centrally located Cambridge, Ontario hotels our goal is simple - to exceed your expectations!
Our entire team is dedicated to this vision from the initial inquiry to your groups' departure.
We truly believe each guest should be treated as if the success of our business depended on you alone.
FeesThe following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pets: starting at $50.00 per pet, per stay. Rates are based on room type booked.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: $15.95 per person. (Discounted rate of $12.95 per person if ordered during or prior to hotel check-in.)
- Rollaway bed: $25.00 per stay
- Fees and deposits do not include tax and are subject to change, all prices are in CAD.
- 100% smoke-free environment
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking and upon check-in. Please be advised that upon check-in, your credit card will be pre-authorized for the total charges of your stay plus an additional $200 (minimum) for incidentals per stay. If your reservation has been pre-paid, a pre-authorization of $200 (minimum) is still required at time of check-in for incidentals. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted as a form of security deposit.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and can not be guaranteed
- Check in time is 3:00pm. If your room is available prior to 3:00pm we will happily check you in, otherwise, we can store your luggage and you are welcome to use the facilities.
- Check out on the day of departure is by 11:00am. You may certainly request a late check out, we are unable to guarantee this request
- Our first floor is pet friendly, with an additional charge applied
- Minimum check in age is 18 (proof of identification may be required)
- Reservations may be cancelled by 4:00pm on the day of arrival. Cancellations later than 4:00pm will be charged for the full night's room and tax or package.